Pages

5/16/08

CCDT - Collaborative Curriculum Design Template

I was just reading and catching up on my blogs and I stumbled across this interactive curriculum design tool. It is part of Harvard Graduate School of Ed. It's called the Collaborative Curriculum Design Template! WOW … if it comes out of Harvard, it’s got to be pretty good. The tool models the principles of the The Teaching for Understanding Framework. This is the link they provide for TFU design principles. This curriculum building tool is not like most, but sure looks very effective. Our district is currently using the LFS framework and online toolbox to build curriculum and it is working for us. However, I do know that not everyone is using the LFS structure or tools, yet still need something for interactive and collaborative curriculum design. If you are looking for an effective online curriculum design tool, the CCDT might be worth investigating.
Oh did I mention it’s FREE, imagine that one, me send a free resource. J Register, and watch the tutorial. It will guide you through steps for building curriculum content.

No comments: