Pages

12/19/08

Mixbook Changes Their User Agreement

Mixbook has graciously updated their end user agreement!! They have now made it possible for kids under the age of 13 to be able to use their tool. I can't even begin to tell you how excited this makes me and so many other educators that were limited in integrating such an incredible tool into classroom writing projects. If you haven't seen this tool yet you must check it out!! www.mixbook.com , it is one of absolute favorites, oh and did I mention, their CEO, Andrew is a great guy too. He actually responded to my email and concern about limiting this tool to kids over 13. He was able to change this agreement within a weeks time. Hows that for working with educators and the desire to be recognized as a valuable educational online tool! Thanks Andrew for working with me and allowing us to utilize this tool with younger kids! It will add to the writing projects that they need to create while doing research and more. I will continue to support and recommend Mixbook where ever I go and present!

No comments: